Mystic Krewe De Saint Denis Events. Each party has a purpose and is unique to the others.
Court Presentation is the first party of the year
The Queen's Tea (for ladies only) honors our Queen. TBA
Royalty Dinner is the night before the ball and includes a traditional "Blessing of the Floats." This event is held at the Natchitoches Events Center on , 6:30 PM.
44th Ball and Tableau is the signature event for the krewe year. It falls 10 days before Fat Tuesday every year and is held at the Natchitoches Events Center. This year's tableau and ball date is .
The ball theme for 2022 is: Catch Me if You Can. St. Denis Jet Sets through the '20s
Our Website is not complete with all 2020 updates. The are coming soon. Help us by sending information to be posted on the site. Send stories/pictures to: Ron McBride at firstname.lastname@example.org
Laissez les bons temps rouler!
1. Royalty Dinner: Please remember that this is an adult party only. BE SURE TO BRING YOUR $250 cleanup deposit check payable to the Krewe. ONE CHECK PER MEMBER!
2. All squires, knights, and dukes need to go to Hall Tree to get measured for tux. Please do this in a timely manner. All measurements need to be done by January 19th. If you have any questions or concerns please let Susan Godfrey know.
3. If you require any reimbursements for
purchases for your committee, please use the attached form. Drop off your receipts in addition to this request form. Give Donna 24 hours to process a check for
you. Be attentive to your budget allocation. DO NOT GO OVER.
4. Table assignments for the 2019
Ball are not complete.22 This will be distributed to all
caterers in advance. Do not switch tables for this reason.
5. Attached on the home
page is the LASYONE’S menu for the 2017 ball. Please get with Angela as soon as you can to
make these arrangements. Also find attached a list of ALL APPROVED CATERERS for the EVENTS CENTER, including alcohol.
6. If anyone needs work done on a MerryMaker costume, Deborah Roque is wide
open to get it done. Call her at (318) 214-2404 for
7. Committee assignments are attached under information. Use this attachment. There are some assignment changes and
consolidations, so print it out and check your assignment. COMMITTEE CHAIRS…please make contact with each of your members so that they are aware of work schedule prior to the ball.
8. Troupe assignments are attached under information. Remember that floats cannot be delivered to Events Center until
9. We do not have the Events Center until WEDNESDAY at
7:30 a.m., so we need to make accommodations for delivery of supplies etc. no earlier than then.
10. Full Dress Rehearsal for ALL COURT MEMBERS will begin at
12:30 on Thursday, February 21 with individual court pictures. Full dress rehearsal
with music and sound will follow immediately. Court members should make plans to be at the Events Center the entire afternoon. We leave when we are ready for Saturday’s tableau.
11. A listing of the COURT
in attached on the home page for anyone needing it.
12. A Membership list is attached under Information.
Photo Gallery Online!
Additional pictures are to be added.
Photos courtesy: Adrian's Photograph,
Stay connected by sharing stories and photos of krewe events. Email to: email@example.com.
<< New text box >>
Web site documents are in currently being updated